Training for Responsible Global Academic Partnerships
The Finnish University Partnership for International Development – UniPID and the Finnish higher education institutions’ Global networks are hosting a Training on good practices for responsible global academic partnerships during May 2022.
The training aims to strengthen the knowledge and understanding of the ethical issues that may arise when building partnerships between the Global North and the Global South, to help prevent risks, and to develop more reciprocal and responsible research, education, and innovation partnerships.
The principal target group of the training is the academic or administrative staff, based in Finland or in the partner countries, involved with the following Global networks:
- Finland-Africa Platform for Innovation (SDG 9) – FAPI;
- EDUCase – Higher Education Platform for Global Sustainability;
- Finland-China Network in Food and Health (FCFH);
- Finnish Consortia for Research and Education (FICORE);
- Global Innovation Network for Teaching and Learning (GINTL) Africa, China and India;
- Southern African and Finnish HE Institutions’ Network for Health and Wellbeing (SAFINET)
If involved with the networks and interested by the training, you can get more information by contacting the network coordinator!