Webinar on Innovations for Sustainable Development, 24 Aug. 2021
FAPI and the Southern African-Nordic Centre SANORD organized a joint webinar around the theme of innovations for sustainable development.
The aim was to encourage members from both networks to hear about current collaborations and engaging in joint activities.
Webinar programme introducing the presenters
- Geospatial-ICT technologies – Professor Niina Käyhkö, University of Turku (UTU)
- Strengthening university-enterprise cooperation in South Africa to support regional development by enhancing lifelong learning skills, social innovations and inclusivity
– Presentation of Professor Thandi Nzama, University of Zululand
– Presentation of Eva Holmberg, Senior Lecturer, Project Manager, HAAGA-HELIA University of Applied Sciences
- European funding opportunities for collaborations with Africa – Ville Myllynpää, Funding Specialist, and Johanna Toivonen de Gonzales, Grant Writer, UTU